Sunday, April 19, 2009

Should Be A Case Study

It was Saturday April 11, 2009 at 9:10 AM in the picture above. I was talking on my BlackBerry device to a technician in Indianapolis about trouble with my Woodmizer sawmill. The hydraulics weren't performing up to standard as friends and I milled a 3,000 pound white oak log.

After I described the problem and answered a few questions, the technician diagnosed the problem as most likely a weak battery. I replaced the battery and we were milling again at 10:20 AM at normal performance.

Throughout 15 years of operating this brand of sawmill, I've related to many friends how the Wood-Mizer company should be a Harvard Business Review case study about starting a business, product development, sales, and customer service. This company began in the U. S. around 27 years ago by a Polish immigrant who grew his idea and mill design into a company that has manufactured and distributed 40,000 sawmills to 110 countries.

See the pictures below how friends and I continued sawing and produced quartersawn lumber.

Have a good week!






1 Comments:

At 1/11/2020 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home