Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy New Year

Later this week will close 2009 and begin a new year. Thanks to all of you who sent my family and me greeting cards, email messages, and in person words of friendship throughout 2009. I greatly value my associations with all of you and look forward to quality relationships with everyone throughout the future.

This month completes four years of contributing to this blog. It started in January of 2006 at the suggestion and encouragement of my son. He helped me to get started with the technology and continues to assist me with the same. Just today, he helped me merge my Twitter comments with this blog. Notice on the sidebar to the right. This will be a new feature of my blog.

Twitter has been an enthusiastic rage for many people with computers and mobile devices for a couple years now. People and commerce are using this tool to communicate a wide variety of messages. If you aren't using Twitter, you should study this digital venue to see it could benefit you.

In additional to my weekly blog updates, you will be able to see my ongoing most recent tweets on the sidebar.

Have a good week!

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2010 9:49 AM, Blogger --BW said...

Leveraging technologies such as blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Bebo, etc are completely necessary if you want to reach, grasp and maintain an audience of those below the age of 30. Having a website is only a starting point now. In fact, I understand that the next generation of marketing includes text messaging (not even email) and proximity locators that will interact with you on your mobile phone. Bravo to you Mike for stepping out of your comfort zone and doing what you do. Encouraging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home