Sunday, November 21, 2010

Seattle

Ann Mabe, Glenda Boles, Doreen, and I traveled from Pfafftown, North Carolina where we live to Seattle to visit our daughter.  Doreen and I have visited Seattle twice per year for the past 5 years.  This time we took my mother and sister.  Mother is age 86 and this trip was a big deal for us.

My mother Ann, sister Glenda Boles and I wait in Atlanta for the non-stop flight to Seattle.

We arrived at my daughter's office in downtown Seattle at 5:00 PM.

We took an Argosy harbor cruise around Elliot Bay to see the city from the water.

A ferry carried us from Seattle to Bainbridge Island.  Our car was on a lower deck.
We rented a 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis GS.

Embassy Suites is where we lodged and ate breakfast daily.  My mother ate an omelet, yogurt, toast, and cantaloupe each morning.  I didn't know she could eat so much. 

We stood along Alki Beach in West Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home