Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Wife Recently Said To Me .....

....that everyday with me is like Valentine's Day. Wow! She really made me feel good because I believe her. I have lived with her so many years that I know when she says something she is not making it up.

I then went on to think how really smart my wife is. She knows how to bring out the best in me and keep the bar raised high. It makes me think of Johnny Cash and his song "I Walk The Line".

"I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you
Because you're mine, I walk the line"

.
.


My wife is amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home