Monday, April 17, 2006

Watch for Upcoming Contest

After one more posting about Pfafftown, I plan to start a contest with a cash prize for the winner. Here is the way it will work:

I'm going to write about a certain person's life history. The first person (only one winner) who sends me an email with the correct name of the person for whom I'm describing will receive $15.00.

If you win, I'll send you the $15.00 into your PayPal account. If you don't have such an account, I'll send you a check.

The person about whom I'll write is a nationally known individual and I think you'll find him interesting if you don't know much about him now. I expect it will take three to five postings to complete the presentation of this person so visit this blog regularly. I plan to update in the mornings every two days. So, this Wednesday will be the last one on Pfafftown and Friday will be the contest start day. I normally update this blog around 5:00 to 6:00 AM.

Some family members may not be eligible if I've already told you the name of this person. I'll post the winner at the end and let you know the time and date of the correctly submitted answer.

Be the first to recognize this person and send me an email. The email address will be at the end of each day's posting.

Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home