Sunday, February 05, 2006

BlackBerry

If you send me an email message, I'll receive it within seconds on my desktop computer and within a few more seconds on my BlackBerry device attached to my belt. I can be in the classroom, church, or on my tractor and get your email. Of course, I will not read it if I'm in the middle of something, but I will sense a slight vibration letting me know I've got mail. The BlackBerry is a computer, telephone, and personal assistant to help keep one organized. My son wrote a book about this device and the book cover is pictured to the left. This book is published by O'Reilly Media Inc. and is available at Barnes & Noble, Border's, Amazon.com, and of course from O'Reilly. Go to the link below to see unsolicited comments about the book on Amazon.com. Scroll down the page when you get there to see the reviews.

Amazon.com here.


Have a good day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home