Thursday, February 02, 2006

Time Management

I rise each day around 4:30 AM. When I'm asked why I get up so early, I respond " I believe seven and one-half hours of sleep is enough". As far as I can remember into my childhood, I have always gone to bed early and waked early. I realize that I'm out of sync with most people when it comes to time spent in bed. During the State of the Union address this past Tuesday, I was experiencing RIM sleep. When my children were teenagers and going out at night, I was often getting ready for bed as they departed the house to join friends to do whatever. Can you sleep that way?

VCR, DVR, and Ipods are wonderful inventions to enable us to not miss out on what is important. I can record programs or presentations and view and listen to them when my agenda permits. I like having control over time and scheduling activities. I enjoy the responsibility of deciding and balancing priorities. I like the concept of Podcast. This is another means of enabling time management so we can get the most out of 24 hours a day. I extend thanks to Steve Jobs and the Apple Computer organization for all they do for me.

Have a good day!

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger t browder said...

Don't worry about falling asleep during Bush's speech. So did everybody else!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home